To guarantee customer satisfaction, we offer 14 day returns for the products that for any reason do not meet our customer's expectations.
You can create a return request right from your customer account or if you are an unregistered guest by email. Now for the fine print:
- Our simple, easy terms for returns. Returns are accepted for any reason up to 14 days from date of delivery for all finished jewelry, blank settings & semi mountings that have not been customized, altered for customer's stone or special ordered. Jewelry parts, findings and supplies are up to 30 days. You may try your item on and wear during this time. Customers are encouraged to wear their purchases to insure their total satisfaction and never need to worry about not receiving the full refund due to 'restocking' or 'refurbishing fees' for light signs of wear.
- Item must be in original, unaltered, undamaged condition. The day stated on your delivery / signature confirmation from the Postal Service is considered the day merchandise was received and 14 days for jewelry & mountings/ 30 days for jewelry parts following that date is the final day for obtaining a 'return authorization'. RA's are best obtained from your customer account but unregistered guests may send an email or no pressure phone call to obtain your RA#.
- All returns must be authorized and assigned a return authorization number prior to shipment. Once an RA# is issued returns should be promptly shipped back. Rush shipping is not necessary but we do ask that the return be post marked within the week following your issued return authorization.
- Orders in platinum, items noted as 'Special order' or 'non returnable', jewelry modified by us per customer specifications from original design or set with a customer supplied gemstone are non-returnable. The exception being obvious manufacturer defects and order errors made by us. On non-returnable special orders we are willing to work with you on doing what we can do to resolve any issues though.
- Abuse of Return Privileges – Multiple ring, ring setting and wedding band orders in gold may be subject to 25% restocking fees: If you must order two or more like items in gold there will be a 25% non returnable restocking fee on each of the returned items. This does not apply to one ring and one band orders or ring guard orders of two identical bands. If a preview of multiple items is necessary to arrow down selection, a silver version can be used as samples first if available. We can also assist you in narrowing down your options by emailing or calling us to discuss your choices. For multiple items ordered in gold, it is abuse of our easy 14 day return policy to order two or more with the intention of previewing or picking from one. Gold is expensive and most all of our reproductions are cast after the order is received specifically to keep a low inventory so that the savings can be passed onto the customer. Those who violate the spirit of our return policy by having excessive returns or order cancellations may be subject to limitations.